What individuals do you work with?
Our trained and knowledgeable staff has experience working with individuals with needs ranging in the following areas:
- Intellectual, developmental disabilities, and autism (ranging from mild to severe).
- Disabilities in the areas of Blindness, Deafness, Gait, and Traumatic Brain Injury.
What individual needs does your team have experience with?
- Co-occuring disorders including but not limited to Schizophrenia, Bipolar, Borderline Personality, ADHD, Depression, Intermittent Explosive, and Mood Disorder.
- Medical Needs in the area of non-ambulatory full care, tracheal tubes, G-tubes, diabetes, hypertension, PICA, CHARGE syndrome, peg tubes, thyroid disorders, seizures, seborrhea dermatitis, spastic dysplasia, sleep apnea, scoliosis, cellulitis and morbid obesity.
What are your specialized services?
- Assessment of needs by a QIDP/ QMHP and Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Development of strategies that assist individuals to improve their independence skills
- Behavior Plan Development and/or Oversight by our PBS Coordinator and Experienced Behavior Team Members
- Medical Oversight by our Nursing Staff and Administration Team
- Instruction and supervision in the use of community resources
- Dietary Needs Developed by our Licensed Nutritionist